Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cacoon

Back to this again. Too much excess this week. I was drunk everyday for seven days straight. Try as I might, the nineteen year old version of myself was never able to accomplish this. And what was on my mind the whole time? Girls girls girls.

How about health? How about career? How about me, and not somebody else's effect ony the chemicals in my brain? How about some real fucking resolve?

No love, no crushes, no romance. Not until I am who I want to be. Here I am again, fasting from the most poisonous thing known to the human heart. I am entering a cacoon, to borrow an idea from my friend Randy. I will emerge when the time is right, according to nature. Obviously.

Gifts of affection still accepted, of course.


By the way, I live in LA now.


Playlist: the Ergs, Commander Venus, drugs, alcohol, swimming

No comments: